*** This is a SINGLE BOTTLE and not a KIT ***
TopCoat® Spritz™ is for the person who doesn't have the time but wants the shine!
TopCoat® Spritz™ is a high-performance "Quick Gloss" coating that is environmental safe.
TopCoat® designed Quick Gloss Spritz™ to work with all TopCoat® sealers. TopCoat® Spritz™ is a quick way to maintain and enhance any surface.
TopCoat® Spritz™ is an easy, one-step, hand application that enhances the existing surface. Spritz™ will provide a “quick gloss” shine to glossy surfaces but will not artificially shine non-glossy surfaces. Spritz™ will make matte surfaces look new.
Spritz™ is a quick and easy way to preserve, prolong, protect, and quickly restore a surface between TopCoat® sealer applications and after washes. Use TopCoat® Spritz™ on painted surfaces, fiberglass, metal, chrome, glass, plastics, rubber, vinyl, leather, dashboards, and more. Use as windshield, windscreen, and window treatment for lasting water repellency.
- Contains no solvents, toxic chemicals or abrasive compounds.
- No need to stir or shake
- Treated surfaces are extremely hydrophobic (water-resistant)
- No orbital or mechanical buffing required
- Retards the damaging effects of foreign contaminants such as bird droppings, bug splatter, acid rain, brake dust, etc.
- Quick one-step hand application
Use as a Dry Wash - Treated surfaces are easy to clean and maintain
- Designed to bond with TopCoat® Sealers
- No unsightly wax residue left behind
- Formula maximizes depth of color with minimal effort
The Professional Detailer’s Choice
Directions: For best results apply to a clean cool surface. Mist product directly onto ANY surface intended for a quick detail gloss and spread using a clean Microfiber cloth. Buff excess product using a clean microfiber, turning to a dry part of the cloth for the final buff. Do one area at a time, move to the next and repeat the process. Note: Especially on glass, chrome, and other high gloss surfaces, rebuff using another clean, dry microfiber to ensure a streak free shine.
Keep out of reach of children
(Always refer to product SDS and/or TDS sheets for further product and safety information.)