- Mist product directly onto ANY surface intended for a quick detail gloss and spread using a clean Microfiber cloth.
- Buff excess product using a clean microfiber, turning to a dry part of the cloth for the final buff.
- Do one area at a time, move to the next and repeat the process.
NOTE: Especially on glass, chrome, and other high gloss surfaces, rebuff using another clean, dry microfiber to ensure a streak-free shine.
Q. What is spritz for?
A. TopCoat Spritz is a quick and easy-to-use product for someone who doesn’t have the time for a full, regular application of TopCoat F11, but still wants that showroom shine on their finish.Q. Can I use Spritz on top of F11?
A. Absolutely! All of our products have been specially formulated to work together seamlessly, so using Spritz over a layer of F11 is a perfect combination!Q. Can I use Spritz to wash my car?
A.If you already have used one of our other products (like F11 or HPS), then you can definitely use Spritz to wash your vehicle.Q. Is this a quick detailer or a dry wash?
A. Spritz is a totally unique product in this market. Once a regular coating of F11 has been applied you actually use it as a quick detailer or dry wash.Q. How long does Spritz last?
A. Applications of Spritz tend to last around a month, depending on your local conditions.Q. What surfaces can I use Spritz on?
A.All of them! But if you’d like our best effort to list them, here it is…
Spritz can be used on:
- All painted surfaces whether denim, matte, satin, flat, or gloss such as clear coated paint systems, water-based or solvent-based.
- All plastic and vinyl such as body moldings, window tint, vinyl graphics on RVs, plastic or acrylic windshields on boats and planes, including eisenglass (clear plastic used on boat canopies, jeeps, tonneau covers, etc.).
- Any metals such as steel, stainless steel, polished aluminum, chrome, and all britework regardless of industry, stainless steel appliances, grills, elevator doors, and more.
- Rubber, rubber gaskets, door seals, boat bumpers and moldings, engine pieces, etc.
- All wood surfaces, including teak on boats, outdoor furniture, garage doors, interior wood picture frames, furniture and more.
- All polished stone such as tile, granite, marble, quartz, Corian, ceramic tile found in kitchens and baths.
- All glass, mirrors, polyurethane, lexon, plexiglass, acrylic, uses: shower doors, windows, glass tables, glass cooktops as long as there is no food prep directly on the coating.
- Leather from shoes, coats and jackets, car interiors, saddlebags on bikes, dashboards, door panels, bags and more.
- All rims and tires, engines, exhaust pipes on bikes, and more.
- Incredible on carbon fiber and other materials.
- All vinyl and cloth convertible tops.
- Cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats, airplanes, home, restaurants, bathrooms, janitorial use!