(Ships in a couple weeks!)
CRYSTALEEN® is a permanent coating originally used in Aerospace on the Space Shuttle, now available for your ride!
TopCoat® holds the patent for this technology, so you can't find it anywhere else.
CRYSTALEEN® is infused with Molomer® Technology which is superior to all "ceramic" and hybrid coatings.
Comes with 2 free TopCoat® Ultra-MicroPro™ 18 Professional Detailing Microfiber Towels
Why you're going to love it:
- It's like putting a permanent force field on all surfaces, including plastic and rubber
- No unsightly White Wax Residue to Deal With
- Incredible Depth of Image and Brilliant Shine
- Immune to heat once cured - High Heat Technology Ideal for use in Extreme Environments
- Ultra-MicroBond™ Technology: Permanently bonds to surface and itself which means you can layer immediately and never have to reapply
- Molomer® Technology Superior to Hybrids or Ceramic Coatings
- Developed from the Aerospace Industry and was used on the Shuttle.
- Professional Dealer Warranty Coating Released to the Public
- Instant Catalyzation on Surface so you won't be waiting all day for it to dry and you can apply layers immediately
- Ionic-Bond™ Positive Charged Coating Repels Dust & Dirt. Less washing and wiping = more enjoying the road.
- Multiple Surface Protection eliminates the need for many other products
All the details:
- Infinitely Layers - Unlike "Ceramics"
- UltraGlide™ Technology - Makes cleaning easy
- Lifetime-Permanent Technology
- Superior Optical Clarity & Shine
- Industry Leading Hardness - Wear, Scratch & Scuff Resistant
- Heat & Corrosion Resistant
- Multi-Use / Multi-Surface Technology - Use on practically anything
- Extremely Hydrophobic (Water Resistant)
- Prevents Microbial Growth
- Silicone Free - Non-greasy and does not artificially shine
- No Orbital or Mechanical Buffing Required
- Enhances, Preserves, & Protects any surface
- UV Resistance - Protects from Sun damage
- Retards Unsightly Tarnishing
- Stops Corrosion & Oxidation
- Revives Oxidized & Deteriorated Surfaces
- Provides Exceptional Organic Stain Resistance
- Retards the Damaging Effects of Contaminants Such as Bug Splatter, Bird Droppings, Acid Rain, Salt Spray, Brake Dust, Mold & Mildew, Road Tar, and More
- Easy to Apply
- Lifetime Coating
- Incredible Optical Clarity & Shine
- TopCoat’s Multi-Use / Multi-Surface Coating Technology
TopCoat® CRYSTALEEN® is an advanced, state-of-the-art coating technology that is inorganic in nature, and pre-catalyzed, to formulate a unique silicon-crystallized™ protective coating designed to preserve, prolong, and protect any material from the elements.
CRYSTALEEN®’s exclusive coating technology mechanically and chemically bonds to the material’s surface on a molecular level, forming an Ultra-MicroBond™ reaction that is permanent in nature, becoming permanently bonded to the surface of the material its applied to.
CRYSTALEEN® was developed with two chemical Stages, Stage 1 and Stage 2. When combined, not only does the technology permanently bond to the surface of the material, it also will permanently bond to itself.
The final chemical reaction synthesizes a hard, durable, long-lasting structure. This structure is known as a crystallized structural membrane, or single linked molecular structure called a Crystal-Coat™ Barrier.
TopCoat® further enhanced the MicroBond™ reaction by infusing our proprietary Molomer® Technology which is a state-of-the-art Micro-Polymerization™ technology. Molomer® Technology is revolutionary and unknown to the coatings industry.
Molomer® Technology infused in CRYSTALEEN® creates the most advanced coating ever to be introduced to the public. This technology is revolutionary and TopCoat® holds the patent.
Why Was CRYSTALEEN® Developed: CRYSTALEEN® was formulated from coating technology developed in the aerospace industry to effectively mitigate wear and abuse from extreme environmental conditions, whether in our atmosphere or outside it. The extreme violent conditions a shuttle experiences when leaving and re-entering the atmosphere are enormous. Durability, hardness, wear resistance, ultraviolet degradation, oxidation, heat resistance, hydrophobicity, microbial prevention, Micro-Bond™ sealing, and other essential coating characteristics were needed for ultimate, permanent protection against the elements. This incredible technology, like all cutting-edge technology, quickly grew exposure into other markets where preservation, preventative maintenance, and extended life expectancy were essential.
CRYSTALEEN®’s core coating technology provides proven protection for assets like heavy equipment, mining machines & equipment, tanks, weapon, and military applications, solar, vessel, train, containment, piping, aeronautical, structural, automotive, RV, motorcycle, aviation, and more, significantly reducing degradation of materials such as ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastic and acrylics, paint, fiberglass, carbon, glass, cloth, and more.
The surface to be coated must be clean, dry and free from dirt, oily residue, grime, loose oxidation, spores (mildew) or any other surface contaminate that could affect product performance. It is imperative to fully and completely clean the surface, as CRYSTALEEN® adheres by chemical and mechanical bonding and must gain proper contact with the surface.
CRYSTALEEN® is packaged in two separate bottles labeled Stage 1 (Sealant-Glassifier®), and Stage 2 (Curing Solution-Hardener), without exposure to air. Shake Stage 1 (Sealant) vigorously for a minute or two until all white sediment is mixed thoroughly in the solution and in suspension. Stage 2 (Curing Solution) does not need to be shaken. Once both parts are ready, attach the spray trigger to the bottles by puncturing the seal with the down spout of the trigger, then threading the trigger on clockwise until the neck of the trigger is tightly secure to the bottle.
Sealant-Glassifier™: Stage 1
- Wash & Dry surface. Remove wax or sealers with PolyWash®, TopCoat® All-Purpose Cleaner, or 91% Rubbing Alcohol.
Spray on: In fan-like motions, evenly spray a thin, wet layer of Stage 1 on the surface in a 2’ x 2’ section. Wipe on: Spray or pour Stage 1 into a clean & dry TopCoat® applicator pad until saturated & wet, not dripping, then wipe on surface in a 2’x2’ section.
Curing Solution-Hardener: Stage 2
Immediately spray Stage 2 evenly over entire area of Stage 1. Let stand for 15 seconds before buffing. With a clean & dry TopCoat® microfiber towel, buff both parts to a smooth and lustrous shine. Final buff with a clean & DRY TopCoat® microfiber towel. Repeat process until entire vehicle is done.
- For improved shine, durability, & protection, apply multiple layers.
- Evenly use Stage 1 & 2 in application.
- Prep Work: Remove oxidization, scratches, paint marks, water stains, and foreign particles before application.
- Do all prep work, washing, and coating out of sun, in ambient temperature. Do not apply in freezing conditions.
Clean Up: Denatured Alcohol.
Full Cure: 5 to 7 days.
Storage: 35 to 90 degrees F.
Dry Film Thickness: 2-3 microns on average.
Dry Time: Tack: Instant @ 70ºF, 50% RH
Note: CRYSTALEEN® Stage 1 (Sealant) Shelf life average 8 months opened. If expired, Stage 1 (Sealant) will become tacky or sticky when applied. Use 90% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove expired product. Expired product will not affect surfaces.
Note: Prolong shelf life with a tight seal so air can’t contact the product. Refrigeration can be used to extend shelf life, do not freeze.
Note: Apply stage 1 & 2 in fan like motions when spraying, similar to spray painting. Equally apply both Stages. If you use more of Stage 2, that’s ok, but general rule is equal use
Keep out of reach of children.
Attention: Not for use on control mechanisms (pedals, grips, steering wheels), walking surfaces such as floors, bench or cycle seats, brake drums and rotors, cycle tires, and other surfaces where slipperiness may be safety hazard. Not for use on your person.
Allow 5-7 Days to Fully Cure